Erectile dysfunction (ED) may be more common than you think as studies have revealed that the prevalence of ED is 40% among men aged 40 and 70% among men aged 70. Some men believe that alternative medicines such as herbal products may counteract the symptoms of ED. However, these herbs haven’t been tried and tested as a safe and effective medication – unlike FDA approved medication Kamagra
. UK men are now discovering that the popular anti-ED medication/ingredient, sildenafil citrate, is now available in this cheaper generic tablet and can easily and conveniently be purchased online.
What are Kamagra tablets?
Kamagra contains 100mg sildenafil citrate which increases the naturally occurring chemical called nitric oxide. It belongs to a group of medicines called PDE 5 inhibitors which help relax blood vessels in your penis - which improves blood flow during sexual stimulation. Therefore, it becomes easier to get and maintain erections after taking Kamagra.
How should I take Kamagra?
- You should take 1 tablet 1 hour before you plan to have sex and swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- You can expect the effects to last 4 – 6 hours.
- You should take a tablet 2 – 3 hours after a meal as it may take longer to start working if you take it with a meal.
- Avoid taking more than 1 tablet every 24 hours.
- Avoid alcohol or limit yourself to 2 – 3 units as it may interfere with how Kamagra tablets work.
How can I buy Kamagra?
UK and EU men can buy Kamagra from leading online platforms without a prescription. Live chat is available 24/7 if you have any questions.
If you are finding that ED is affecting your self-confidence and creating unnecessary anxiety in your life, then why not try Kamagra
? UK delivery is free with no hidden costs and takes 2 – 7 working days and 10 – 14 working days in the EU.