Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem among men with diabetes and it is estimated that 35% to 75% of diabetic men suffer from ED. Men who have diabetes tend to develop erectile dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than men who don’t have diabetes. Along with using effective anti-ED treatment medications like Kamagra
, UK and EU men who have been diagnosed with diabetes can also adopt healthy lifestyle changes to counteract ED.
Some of these include:
- Eat a healthy diet – A heart-healthy diet can improve blood flow throughout the body including the penis.
- Get regular exercise – Just 30 minutes of walking each day has been linked to a 41% drop in the risk of developing ED.
- Deal with stress and relationship issues – All kinds of stress can impact a man’s sexual health so talk about problems with your partner to reduce resentment and anger.
- Quit smoking –Men who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day have a 60% higher chance of developing ED compared to non-smokers.
Kamagra – UK and EU’s favoured treatment
Kamagra contains sildenafil citrate which is a substance that boosts nitric oxide availability and improves blood flow to the penis. As a result, it becomes far easier for a man with ED to achieve erections that are firm enough for sex after taking Kamagra.
- You can expect the effects of the medication to last 4 -6 hours in the body.
- It is important to understand that the medication works in response to sexual stimulation.
How can I buy Kamagra tablets?
You can buy this medication from leading online pharmacies without the need for a prescription. If you choose to order Kamagra
, UK delivery takes 2 – 7 working days and 10 – 14 working days in the EU. Customer service is also normally available via live chat 24/7 should you have any queries.